Our mission is to "Keep Alaska Moving through service and infrastructure."
View the DOT&PF Strategic Plan
- July 22: ADOT&PF, Tanana hold kick-off event for Tanana Road Extension
- July 16: ADOT&PF and ADFG Work to Improve Traveler Safety
- July 3: ADOT&PF to Remove State-owned structures for Knik Arm Crossing project
- July 1: Alaska Marine Highway Releases 2014-2015 Winter Schedule
- July 1: Anchorage Airport Welcomes Naniq Global Logistics
- July 1: Archangel Creek Bridge Closed to Vehicles
- DOT&PF Newsroom
How Do I...
- Make a ferry reservation on the Alaska Marine Highway?
- Take a Practice Driver's Test?
- Contact the Division of Motor Vehicles?
- Find a job with the DOT&PF?
- Get an Alaska Highway Map?
- Find a Scenic Byway?
- Participate in the Adopt-A-Highway program?
- Find road weather information?
- Apply for a Right of Way permit?
- Lease space at a Rural Airport?
- Find a DOT&PF employee
- Department Contacts
- Maintenance & Operations
- Policies & Procedures
- DOT&PF Public Notices
- Program Development
- Roads to Resources
- 2012-2015 STIP
- Whittier Tunnel
- Alaska Railroad
- Knik Arm Crossing
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Site Map