Our mission is to "Keep Alaska Moving through service and infrastructure."
View the DOT&PF Strategic Plan
How Do I....?
DOT&PF in the News
- October 3: ADOT&PF participates in International Walk to School Day
- September 29: ADOT&PF Awarded Funds to Expand Asphalt Testing
- September 28: ADOT&PF Deputy Commissioner Elected to Aviation Industry Leadership Role
- September 26: ADOT&PF to End Seasonal Maintenance in October
- September 20: ADOT&PF Awarded NASAO Most Innovative State Award
- September 19: State of Alaska Accepts Offer to Buy M/V Taku
- September 8: ADOT&PF reminds Alaskans of laws guiding campaign signs
- More Press Releases...
Highlights & Current Events
- ALERT: Whittier Tunnel Upcoming Closure - visit tunnel.alaska.gov for more information
- Studded Tire Information
- Know Before You Post! Posting Campaign Signs in Rights-of-Way
- Road Maintenance Priority Map
- 2017 Governorís Denali Peak Performance Award DOT&PF Nominees and Winners.
- 2017 Construction Updates: 511 / Alaska Navigator
- Alaska Class Ferry Project
- Employee Spotlight.
National DOT Resources
Director's Office: (907) 269-0770
Director's Office: (907) 451-2210
Director's Office: (907) 465-1762