Our mission is to "Keep Alaska Moving through service and infrastructure."
View the DOT&PF Strategic Plan
- February 26: ADOT&&PF Earns ASCE Engineering Project of the Year Award
- February 4: Alaska DOT&PF Introduces Automated Plan Holders Self Registration List
- Richardson Highway Avalanche – Current Updates and Photos
- February 4: Richardson Highway to Reopen Wednesday Afternoon
- DOT&PF Newsroom
How Do I...
- Make a ferry reservation on the Alaska Marine Highway?
- Find a Scenic Byway?
- Take a Practice Driver's Test?
- Find a job with the DOT&PF?
- Get an Alaska Highway Map?
- Participate in the Adopt-A-Highway program?
- Contact the Division of Motor Vehicles?
- Find road weather information?
- Apply for a Right of Way permit?
- Lease space at a Rural Airport?
- Project Reporting - Status of Active Statewide Projects
- Other Project Information
- Find a DOT&PF employee
- Site Map
- Key Department Contacts
- DOT&PF Public Notices
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Maintenance & Operations
- 2012-2015 STIP
- Policies & Procedures
- Program Development
- Roads to Resources
- Whittier Tunnel
- Alaska Railroad
- Knik Arm Bridge and Toll Authority (KABATA)
- Natl. Departments of Transportation
- US DOT
- Alaska Region FAA
- Government Links